Business Start Ups:
Have you recently set up your own business or thinking of doing so?
Many businesses fail in the first few months or in the infancy years due to improper planning and lack of good advice.
Having nurtured many of our clients from infancy to becoming large and successful businesses we regard ourselves to be well placed to assisting you in your new venture.
- Advice and assistance to business start ups
- Advice on the structure which the new business should use i.e. sole trader, partnership or limited company
- Financial Projections and Business Plans
- Dealing with all aspects of registrations involved in business start ups – Revenue Commissioners, Companies Registration Office etc.
- Assistance and advice on raising finance
- Assistance and advice on other help available from state agencies including grant aid.
Come and talk to us. Your first consultation is free of charge (subject to terms and conditions) and you will undoubtedly pick up some invaluable information which will assist you in those first few months which can be a daunting and challenging time.